Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Stealing

This is my first time to go to the Sunday Stealing blog for a meme. We didn't do anything this weekend, so this is maybe a bit more interesting.

1. What's for breakfast?
Bacon, eggs, toast (only on Sunday)
2. Do you read a newspaper daily?
Absolutely - would hate to have to be without it
3. What do you do when you can't sleep?
Get up and read.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood.
Content
5. Do you remember your dreams?
Not usually, although they are like movies, and I remember that I’ve been dreaming.
6. Name something from your dream last night.
I have no idea.
7. Name a food that describes you.
This is a tough one - I’d have to get somebody else to answer this one.
8. Today you are wearing:
Cotton slacks and a Lady Vols t-shirt.
9. What's in your pockets?
No pockets in these pants.
10. Did you sing in the shower today?
Nope - never do.
11. What's the last song you heard?
I can’t remember - we had the classical music station on the TV.
12. Looking forward to the holidays?
I’m more looking forward to the upcoming weddings, a burial of ashes, celebrations of weddings - and all this before Thanksgiving.
13. Where do you want to be this instant?
Right where I am - and soon to be in bed.
14. What's for lunch?
I had a sandwich for lunch today, John finished up some leftovers.
15. What's something you would like to do soon?
Travel, always travel.
16. Reading anything now? What is it?
Re-reading The Great Santini by Pat Conroy.
17. What's for dinner?
John cooked chicken breasts on the grill, and I pan-fried sliced potatoes and onions. For veggies, I had tomato slices and John had a piece of watermelon
18. A favorite part of the day is:
Depends on the day of the week, but usually when we know we’re not going out any more, and we change into “soft clothes”.
19. Are you happy?
Definitely.
20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend?
No telling - this is my first to actually steal from the Sunday Stealing source.
=====================================
We never got tired of seeing these wonderful trees growing through the ruins.

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: