Tuesday, August 09, 2011

To Skype or not to Skype

Nothing much happening today. Jean and I tried to Skype today. What a comedy of incompetence THAT was. Neither one of us had done it before, and it was mostly unsuccessful. Jean could see my picture, but I couldn't see hers. I could hear her, but she couldn't hear me. She finally got in touch with Kate and it turns out that her iPad doesn't have a built-in camera. She's going to try to get one. I tried to see if the microphone in my laptop was working properly, and couldn't find one. I suspect the laptop doesn't have a built-in mike, and I'm going to have to get one. We're quite a pair - and neither one of could find a 10-year-old to help us do all this stuff. Oh, well... Maybe we'll get it figured out.
==============================
The trees in Na Prom are amazing.

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: