Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Happy Camper


The microwave was delivered this afternoon. It's all set up (not much involved there) and works fine.

I did a favor for a friend and listened to a young man give his spiel about Cutco knives. I've done that once before and bought a paring knife then. They're fabulous knives, but very expensive. I agreed to the sales appointment, but was very good and didn't buy anything. I also declined to give him the name of somebody else he could call. I just won't do that.

I got an okay from the optometrist yesterday afternoon. Turns out he was checking for a retinal tear (something I hadn't thought of), but everything looked good.

And then about 3:30, the guy called from Staples and my laptop was ready! It works well - a few things are changed - probably some upgrades, but I'll eventually get used to it.

The steri-strips on my forehead finally came off tonight - looks like I might have some small scars right over the eyebrow. Time will tell about that, though.

All in all, I'm a happy camper today!
============================================
Back to Na Prom in Cambodia. Mother Nature will always win.

 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

You sound much better. Great 8-)