Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Correction, etc.

Correction: Carol died in 1996. I'm sorry about the typo. For some reason, blogspot wouldn't let me make the correction on the entry.

Etc.: Incredible news today! The big earthquake on the east coast - with the epicenter near Richmond, VA.

And the also earth-shaking news about Pat Summitt - diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's. What a great lady she is! I know she'll handle this awful diagnosis with as much grace and poise as she has done in the rest of her life.

And then there's Hurricane Irene.

And the news from Libya.
====================================
Na Prom, Cambodia

 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I thought about you when the earth shook; you are closer to the epicenter than we are.

I am crushed by Pat Summit's news. "Early onset" seems worse than later, from what I've read. I can only wish her the best.

It was a rotten day for news all over!