Monday, August 01, 2011

MRI results

The doc's office called this morning with the MRI results. There's no nerve compression (which I knew from the symptoms), but lots of osteoarthritis on the vertebrae. Stenosis doesn't seem to be a problem. I told the nurse about the regimen I've gotten into with the meds, and she said to continue with that. So we'll just continue with symptomatic treatment and not look further unless the symptoms increase or change. I'm scheduled for a Dexa scan to check for osteoporosis at my next appointment in October. Guess that means we keep on with the status quo.
-------------------------------------------------------
There are always reminders that Angkor Wat is made up of reclaimed ruins.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

It sounds manageable.

I had my usual bone density scan a couple of months ago; it's such a minor thing I don't even record it.