Monday, August 08, 2011

Day 7, etc.

Monday is usually the only day that there’s something going all day long - and today was like that. I’ll be more of a slug tomorrow, I’m sure. I went to the doc to get the stitches (4) out. My chin and lip are still a little bit sore, but that’ll pass. The stitches were well under my chin, so that scar won’t show in any case. I don’t know about any of the other places. Just have to wait and see about that. The only place that might “show” would be the one on my forehead, and we’ll have to wait to see there, too.

 

 


I got a little light-headed once during the afternoon, but it passed quickly. I had a couple of good rounds, but mostly had some pretty yucky cards. I came in third last week (with 7 tables!). That was a surprise.

The microwave died just as the baked potatoes were finishing. We found a microwave online at WalMart for cheaper than any at Costco, so we ordered that. No S&H charges to ship to the residence. It'll just be a few days before we get it. And tomorrow is garbage pickup day, so the old one got put right in the trash.
===========================================
Na Prom ruins, Cambodia.

 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Harriet said...

You're looking a lot better. Hope you're feeling better too.

Bev Sykes said...

Lookin' good!

Hey, I left you a reply on TMA, but you might not see it. Check this web site: http://j.mp/nKtb73