Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Stealing

I got this meme (a list of questions that bloggers pass around) from "A Place of My Own". She stole them from another location, etc., etc. No great import - just something to post when I come up blank.

What has been your longest love relationship?
John and I have been married for almost 56 years.

What was the last gift that you received?
Tina brought me flowers after my fall 10 days ago.

What do you spend your extra cash on?
Travel

If you could live anywhere would you live?
Somewhere, not too cold, on the water

Who's your cell provider?
Verizon

What's your favorite mall store?
I can’t remember the last time I went in a mall.

What's the longest job that you've had? (No, parenting does not count!)
I worked for the group of doctors that became Memorial Orthopaedic Group for 10 years.

If you won the lottery, who’d you call first?
First John, then our lawyer and our accountant. (but it would have to happen without my buying a ticket)

If you won, how would you spend your money after investments?
Set up a trust so we can live in a top level retirement complex with all levels of care. See that the grandkids have no college debts to pay back. Set up a trust at UTC for students to borrow small interest-free loans, to keep them going so they don’t have to drop out of school for want of a small amount. Fly first class on our travels. Fund some of our favorite charities.

When was the last time you went to church (or a religious house)?
I don’t remember

What's the biggest lie that you've heard?
Anything said by GWBush and Cheney.

When you go out with your friends, where do you go?
Usually to a local restaurant for dinner.
When was the last time that you cried?
Last June when Betsy died

What food do you hate?
Coconut, peanut butter, liver

What do you like best about yourself?
I think I’m a good wife and mother, a good friend, loyal, honest.
====================================
Na Prom, Cambodia

 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Glad you enjoyed the quiz. I liked your answers.