Saturday, August 13, 2011

Slow Saturday

I had another of my slow-to-get-to-sleep nights last night. Didn’t get to sleep until nearly 3 a.m. But I did sleep until 8. I got a short nap this afternoon, but will be heading to bed early tonight.

I did get out today to run a few errands. Sue’s birthday (55) is next week and I needed to get some cards for her. I had given away all my art portfolios and needed something to carry my paper back and forth to the painting classes. So that necessitated a trip to Hobby Lobby for one of those folders - I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, really just a big sturdy envelope with handles. Then to Walgreens for some Vitamin E capsules. And to the fruit/veggie stand for a cantaloupe, tomatoes, and peaches. That about did it for the day. We even had leftovers for dinner.
============================
Two views from Na Prom

 

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: