Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miscellany

Today was the day for my make-up teeth-cleaning appointment. That’s what I was going to be doing the day I fell. Good news - no damage to the teeth, and no reason to return for another six months.

I was going to cut up a chicken breast to put in a Zatarain's mix when a friend on Seniors & Friends mentioned having paella at a restaurant. I decided to make my own version of a paella. I used the Yellow Rice Mix with the chicken, but added peas, shrimp, a little bit of kielbasa, and some pimientos - my own version of a paella. Of course, we have lots left over for another meal and a lunch. It was very good!

Jean and I actually managed to Skype - mostly successful. This time the only glitch was that her microphone output broke up occasionally. With any luck, we’ll get better.
====================================
Na Prom, Cambodia
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: