Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day Two

John took me to coffee this morning for “show and tell”. I mostly wore a hat and sunglasses (so as not to frighten small children), but had to take them off occasionally.

By this afternoon, the puffiness, fluid, and blackness had gotten almost down to my cheekbone. They had told me at the ER that gravity would gradually pull it down - and so it goes.

This is finally catching up and I’m going to bed really early. Here are today’s pictures. (I’m not really as drunk as I look.)

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindy said...

Holy Toledo, Mary! Very sorry to hear about your tumble. I certainly hope your wounds look worse than they feel and I'm glad your husband hadn't already left to go rowing.

I must say I LOVE your haircut. I used to wear mine that short about ten years ago. It looks really great on you! =)

Take care ~

Mary Z said...

Thanks, Lindy - good to hear from you. John even took me for my regular 3-week haircut today, so it's even shorter. And the dear woman even washed it for me - sheer bliss!