Sunday, August 07, 2011

Still improving

I'm going to the doctor in the morning to get the stitches out of my chin. Most of the scabbing has come off, so that doesn't look so bad. But the yellow of my face now is definitely not my best color. My lip is still sore and swollen.

Back to the real world for supper tonight. It was 99 today, and I really couldn't think of anything to fix, so John went out to KFC for their Sunday 10-piece bucket for $10.00. I know we shouldn't eat it, but we don't do it very often, and it is SO good!
=========================
One of the more cleared buildings, Na Prom, Cambodia.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sian said...

Oh my!! You look as though you've gone several rounds with a professional boxer! Sorry to hear about your wounds (to body and pride). I've not been keeping up with my fellow bloggers this summer and only just came across this. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope the healing process is swift and complete.

harriet said...

If the yellow really bothers you (it would bother me if I were out in public, I think) -- try a tinted moisturizer. It's too warm for a cover foundation, but we always need moisturizer.

I hope the aches are receding.