Thursday, March 31, 2016

Changes


We got some major rain most of today.  Then the sun came out, and now we're in a tornado warning area. Welcome to Tennessee. 

I went to the optometrist this morning and got several retests (visual fields, picture taking, bright lights, etc.)  Fortunately, everything seems to be okay - no detached retina.  I do have to go back in six weeks for another round.  I'm just glad he's so thorough.  And I know what to watch for and when to call his cell as an emergency.

 The Terrace has new owners as of 1 April.  I'm sure there will be changes made.  It's going to be interesting to see what happens and how folks react.

1 comment:

Kate said...

We got big storms yesterday too - storm sirens going off and raining sideways. I'm glad you got good news at the eye-doctor. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow - love and rugs-

k