Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Wonderful sunshine


The weather here has been so lovely. My neighbor has been out working in his garden, and I walked outside on the walkway (for the first time) to see what all he was doing.  Unbeknownst to me, Mrs. Neighbor took a short video, including me, and posted it on FB.  I hate looking at myself, but at least it's proof that I actually did go outside.  LOL.

For the first time in a long time, I picked up a paintbrush this afternoon.  A lady comes here to do a watercolor class once a month.  I went today.  She had a vase of daffodils on the table, and each person got a paper, some brushes, and a small palette of watercolor colors.  First time I've done anything with watercolor in maybe 7-10 years.  It was definitely nothing spectacular, but not too bad.  One of my dinner companions offered to buy it from me, so of course, I gave it to her.  At least I did put paint on paper.  Maybe I will do something again before too long.

1 comment:

Captain Poolie said...

Steps in the right direction, however large or how many, are always wonderful things.