Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday Stealing




Five Things I have A Passion For: family, knitting, word puzzles, travel, art 

Five Things I'd like to Learn Before I Die: Nothing specific at this point, just to be able to keep learning 

Five Things I say A Lot: It is what it is! Shit! Oh, well. Hugs.  Love you! 

Five Books and/or magazines I have Read Lately: Oh, I wish I could say that I had read five things lately.

Five Favorite Movies: In no particular order, Singing in the Rain, The King and I, My Fair Lady, The Wizard of Oz, can't think of another one right now 

Five Places I would like to Travel To: I've been fortunate enough to travel to so many places  - at this point, I'd just like to keep travelling. The only two that were still on the list that we didn't get to were Spain and Africa

No comments: