Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Miscellany

  • I met with the lawyer this morning.  We filled out some forms to get started on finishing up the estate legalities.  There's still another month or so to go.
  • When I left there, I drove out the site of the Sculpture Fields and Memorial Forest.  It's pretty bare looking now, but when the trees and plantings get to growing, it's going to be gorgeous.  I'm glad we're going to be an early part of it.
  • Next, I met Carol at Red Ginger for lunch.  We hadn't gotten together for quite a while, so that was fun.
  • Not much going on until after supper, when I discovered that Comcast was acting up again.  This time, the TV would work, but I couldn't change channels - so if I didn't want to watch what was on NBC, I was out of luck.  And the telephone was out.  I did have internet ... didn't make sense to me either.  So another hour on the phone with a Comcast tech, and no solution. So there's an appointment set up tomorrow after for a tech to come by to see if it can be fixed.  I hope we get it changed soon.
  • And during that, the fire alarm went off.
  • Another fun day in Chattanooga.


No comments: