Saturday, March 05, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Garage Sale Meme



Stolen from: Love me some surveys

Is your phone right next to you, or at least close by?

yes

What windows or tabs are open on your computer right now?

Solitaire, note pad, blog posting page

Is your phone a touch screen?

yes

Who is the last person to call you?

Carol

What was the last movie you watched?

I can't remember

What are you doing tomorrow?

Laundry, not much else

Are you in a good mood?

Yes

Do you think exes can remain friends?

Yes, anything's possible

Are you starting to realize anything?

Getting old ain't for sissies, but this is not a new realization

Do you follow rules or break them?

It depends, but generally, I follow them

Are you currently looking forward to anything?

Going to the beach, two weddings, more travel

Could you go a day without eating?

Sure, but it doesn't mean I would like it

How many bracelets do you have on your wrists right now?

None, I don't really like bracelets - don't even wear a wristwatch.

Do you scream stuff out the car window?

Not out the window, but definitely inside the car

Do you have reason to smile right now?

Only because you asked the question

What do you do when you need to relax?

Mostly, just relax - nothing special

What are you listening to right now?

Nothing particular, just the tinnitus in my ears, local news

What’s your greatest fear?

Being totally incapacitate and unaware and still alive

Do you have a best friend?

I'm lucky enough to have more than one

Are you afraid of death?

Not really, but I'm not ready to go quite yet

Do you open up to people easily?

I think so, but I'm not usually flagrant about it

Has anyone upset you in the last week?

Only the Republican presidential candidates

What’s your favorite drink?

Water and coffee

What are you craving?

Nothing

How did you sleep last night?

Quite well

Would you ever consider turning your house into a B&B?

Never!  That would require cleanliness and neatness

What was the first thing you ate today?

Oatmeal

Do you have anything more important you should be doing right now?

Well, I could be knitting

Have you ever eaten tofu, and if so, did you enjoy it?

Only in some Asian dishes.  It's okay, I guess

What was the last type of meat you ate?

Hamburger "steak" at lunch today.

What color is your toothpaste?

White

Have you taken any medication today?

Of course!

Have you ever inhaled helium?

I'm sure I did, a zillion years ago

Have you set an alarm today?

Nope - that happens only on swimming days

Do you keep up-to-date with current news and events?

Yes, I read a daily newspaper, look at the computer, and watch TV

Have you asked someone for advice today?

Not yet

What color is your shampoo?

Gold (baby shampoo)

Have you watched more than an hour of TV today?

Yes

Ever wake up early on Saturdays to go Garage Sale shopping?

Never!  I've never been to a garage sale anytime.

No comments: