Friday, April 01, 2016

##$$%%$#%^^^%$$


Has anybody ever dealt with a survey company called "GFK Custom Research, Knowledge Panel"?  I love doing surveys, and have done Nielsen ratings books before.  I just got a mailing from this company, and it has a definite web presence (site, etc.).  Just a little leery about signing up - although they're not asking for any personal (i.e., numbers, etc.) information.  Just checking.  I always feel like I'm skewing their results because I rarely answer like I think they expect. I saw some good reviews online, so I'll probably wind up doing it. 

We got almost 3.5" of rain yesterday, but it was nice today.  I hope it's still pretty tomorrow, as predicted, for our tree planting. All four of the girls will be here, plus Sarah, Matt & Claire, and Vicki & Roger.

I got a lovely massage this morning, and then got "front-ended" at a traffic light on the way home.  ARGGGHH!! I was behind a big Teen Challenge truck, and the driver decided to back up - right into me.  Fortunately, I was stopped, and he was barely moving, but it was a loud crunch, and looked like the hood buckled up.  The vehicles were driveable (of course, there wasn't a mark on the truck), so we moved into a nearby parking lot, called insurance companies, the police, and he called his employer.  I'll have to wait to see the police report, but I don't think there's any question that he was at fault.  And I don't seem to be hurt - although I may stiffen up later on.  I think/hope it's only cosmetic damage to the car.  I'm glad nobody was with me - they might not have learned any new words, but I'm sure they would have learned a few new combinations and phrases.  @#$$$$%$##$#@

No comments: