Thursday, April 14, 2016

Not all bad


Tough night last night.  A little after 3 am, I was awakened by a barrage of either fireworks or gunshots not too far away (there's a large apartment complex about half-mile from me).  There were no followup sirens, so the noise went unexplained.  But, of course, I didn't get back to sleep.  I got up after about 30 minutes and went to the chair.  Then about 4:15, there was another string of 8 sharp reports.  And again, no followup sirens.  Oh, well....  I dozed a bit in the chair, then went back to bed to sleep (with rolling dreams) until nearly 7:30.
The rest of the day was mostly uneventful.  Silver Sneakers, nap (surprise!), and bridge (with lousy cards).
But any day that ends with an uncut showing of West Side Story can't be all bad.

1 comment:

ShipMyAuto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.