Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sunday Stealing


A to Z Meme 

Stolen from: i take surveys 



A) What does the last text you sent say? And to whom? To Kate, about going to Andy's wedding in October

B) What does the last text you received say? And from whom? From Verizon, with my current bill.

C) What time do you wake up most mornings? Depends on the day of the week.  On M/W/F at 6 a.m. Usually about 7 or so on other days.

D) Are you afraid of walking alone at night? Depends on where I am - and it's not likely to happen in any case (but not because I'm afraid)

E) What do you do to relax at the end of a stressful day? Get into soft clothes

F) Where did your last kiss take place and with whom? Kissed Jean when she left last week.

G) Do/did you get into trouble a lot at school? No, I was Miss Goody Two-Shoes.

H) Do you enjoy your job? If unemployed, are you content being so? I always enjoyed my job, but I'm happier being retired

I) Do you often pick up on double entendres and innuendos? Sometimes very quickly, sometimes I'm just oblivious

J) Have you ever been offered drugs but declined? I was offered a joint once, but declined.

K) Have you ever met someone who has completely altered your way of thinking?  Yes, I was about 16 at the time.

L) Have you ever been offered drugs and accepted? See #J.

M) Tell us something weird that turns you on. What???

N) When did someone last admit romantic or sexual feelings for you? Was the feeling mutual?  It was a long time ago, and yes.

O) What is something you have given a lot of thought to lately? Travel plans

P) When did you last swallow your beliefs to avoid an argument or confrontation? Just because I avoid an argument doesn't mean I "swallow my beliefs" - just don't want to argue.

Q) Do you usually initiate hugs? I do frequently.

R) Are you a very affectionate person? I think so.

S) Can you roll your own cigarettes? I quit smoking about 35+ years ago, and never did roll my own.

T) What are you looking forward to? This week's trip.

U) Do you have any tattoos. Do you want any/more? No and no.

V) Are you mentally strong? I guess so.

W) Are you physically strong? Not any more

X) Do you think you’re a good person? I think so

Y) Name one thing you wish you could change about your life right now. I'd wish for John back, but otherwise I'm content to rock along as is.

Z) What do you usually eat for breakfast?  Depends on the day of the week.  Yogurt, oatmeal, toast, eggs.  I love breakfasts.

No comments: