Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Ask Questions, Yo Meme 

Stolen from: i take surveys 

1. Are you a very open or private person?  Some of each, I think

2. Change one thing about the world what would it be?  Being sure everyone had enough food and water. Maybe there wouldn't be war then.

3. Live in any country/city, where would you choose? In general, I like where I am.

4. What perfume do you wear?  I don't wear scents of any kind.

5. How are you feeling right now? Not too bad, except my left knee

6. If money was no object, where would you move to? On the water somewhere, preferably salt, but I'd take fresh.

7. Who was the last person to make you cry? John.

8. What age do people usually mistake you for?  Usually some younger than my actual age.

9. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly? Not than I can think of.

10. Do you play video games? Yes, but not action or timed games.  I play word games and puzzles.

11. What do you think about before you go to bed?  Sleeping.

12. Have you ever online dated?  I'm much too old for that.

13. Do you get cranky when you’re hungry?  No.

14. What drink did you last consume?  Water.

15. Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs?  Of course.  I can trip on a perfectly flat floor.

16. Is there something you’re happy about at the moment? I'm happy about upcoming events.

17. Are you a shy person? Not particularly, but not a "life of the party", either.

18. Were you happy when you woke up today? It was just another day.

19. Do you like rain? Usually yes - but not in excess.

20. Can you go a day without music? I can, but it doesn't usually happen.

No comments: