Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sunday Stealing


25 Large Meme


Stolen from: i take surveys

  1. Travel anywhere, where would it be? I've been so many wonderful places.  I've not been to Spain or Africa, so maybe that would be on my list.
  2.  Meet anyone, who would it be? I like to meet the Obamas or maybe Justice Ginsberg.
  3. Bring anyone dead back to life, who would it be? John, of course. 
  4.  Be anyone for a day, who would it be? I don't know. I'm okay with who I am. 
  5.  Get anything for free for the rest of your life what would it be? First class air and other travel 
  6.  Change one thing about your life what would it be? No pain and more mobility. 
  7. Have any superpower what would it be? To keep moving easily. 
  8. Be any animal for a day which would you be? An eagle 
  9. Date anyone who would it be? I can't imagine dating anybody.
  10.  Change one thing about the world what would it be? I want people to get along with one another and stop fighting.
  11.  Live in any fictional universe which would you choose? One in which people get along with all others. 
  12.  Eliminate one of your human needs which would you get rid of? Maybe aging.
  13.  Change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be? My weight, naturally.
  14.  Change one of your personality traits which would you choose? My laziness.
  15.  Be talented at anything instantly what would you choose? I'd like to get back to painting sometime.
  16.  If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? See #2
  17.  Erase an event from history (make it so it never happened) which would you choose? The birth of Adolf Hitler.
  18.  Have any hair/eye/skin color, which would you choose? I'm not unhappy with what I've got
  19.  Be any weight/body type, which would you choose? Thinner and taller. 
  20.  Live in any country/city, where would you choose? I'm happy with Chattanooga.
  21.  Change one law in your country, which would you change? All the anti-abortion laws
  22. Be any height, which would you choose? Maybe about 5'7" again. 
  23. Have any job in the world, which would you choose? Retired 
  24. Have anything appear in your pocket right now, what would it be? A credit card with unlimited cash on it.
  25.  Have anyone beside you right now, who would it be? As before, John

No comments: