Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Ask Ask Ask Meme



Stolen from: i take surveys 

1 -If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?  John and someone who could help us get off

2 - What do you feel right now? Ready for be

3 - What chocolate is your favorite?  Dark

4 - Why did you create a blog account? To communicate with family members and to create a journal.

5 - Who is your favorite blogger?  Airy Persiflage, Jenconsin, Yorkshire Pudding - too many others to name

6 - When was the last time you cried? Why? Last weekend when Kate played Jimmy Buffett when we put some of John's ashes in the tree planting.

7 - Who is your best friend? John was my best friend, my daughters - and I'm lucky enough to have more than one BFF.

8 - What kind of music do you listen to? Chamber music, guitar

9 - Do you have troubles sleeping at night? I'm a good sleeper

10 - What do you prefer, jeans or shorts? Jeans - I don't wear shorts anymore

11 - Did you try to change for a person? No, take me or leave me as is

12 - Are you in a good or bad mood? I'm almost always in a good mood

13 - Name someone you can’t live without. I'm learning to live without John - now I don't know what I'd do without our daughters

14 - Do you have a grudge against anyone? No - it takes too much effort.  If I have a problem with anyone, I try to just edit him/her out of my life

15 - Are you a crybaby? No

16 - When people praise you for your looks, what feature do they praise? Surprisingly, my haircut

17 - What hair color do you prefer? My natural color - gray

18 - If you can change anything about yourself, what is it? My weight

19 - Can you live without internet?  I probably could, but I hope I never have to do that

20 - Have you ever experienced being hysterical? Only overcome with laughter - but it's been a long time since that happened.

21 - Did you have an accident last year? Not last year, but last week.

22 - What are you thinking right now? Just answering these questions

23 - Have you been hurt so bad that you can’t find words to explain how you feel? No

24 - Do you have trust issues? No, I always trust until someone proves untrustworthy.

25 - Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? John, my wonderful family

26 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? I guess.  I tend to take things as they happen. "It is what it is."

27 - Do you believe in destiny? Things happen - but you have to be open to happenings

28 - How do you look right now? Comfortable

29 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Depends on what the topic is - mostly I think I'm "good enough" and hopefully better.

30 - Favorite city? To live in? I really like Chattanooga.

No comments: