Friday, April 08, 2016

Friday Miscellany


The guy from the Body Shop called, and they've communicated with the insurance company.  I'm taking my car in on Tuesday.  The work will take about 5-7 working days, but they're going to be getting me a rental car. 

Margaret and I are definitely going to take a trip to Maryland and Delaware next month.  That's starting to take shape.  Also Ann & Al are starting to work on finding us a river an/or coastal trip to do later this year. I'm looking forward to getting into some travel planning - even though I'm really missing my travel buddy. 

We're supposed to be getting a late frost this weekend.  I certainly hope this is the end of it - and it'll really be spring after this.  Even though I know I'll be complaining about the heat when it comes to summertime.

No comments: