Friday, March 20, 2009

Out of the house

Basketball report: So far, our teams are 0 for 3 - the Vols lost to Oklahoma State this morning. The Lady Vols play Ball State Sunday night. The only good news was that Western Kentucky won their game (that's where Andy goes to school).

We went to the symphony tonight - a great concert. The orchestra played Brahms' Symphony No.4. The second selection was Dvorak's Concerto for cello and orchestra. Zuill Bailey was the soloist. He was a definite WOW! And, he's matinee-idol gorgeous! Quite a combination. I did some coughing, but think I kept it muffled pretty well. I just didn't want to disturb other listeners or the musicians. This was my first time out of the house since Monday. I did pretty good.

Here's one of the publicity photos of Zuill Bailey.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: