Monday, March 23, 2009

The end of our season

We are now officially through with in-person basketball for this season. Unless, of course, somebody should step up and give us tickets to the Women's Final Four in St. Louis on 5 & 7 April. I think we could probably handle that. But, failing that, we'll wash and fold our Mocs and Vols t-shirts and put them on the shelf until next season.

The game tonight was a good one. Purdue outplayed UNC 85-70, and moves on to the Sweet Sixteen. And there they get to play Rutgers - never an easy game. Unfortunately, all four of our favorite teams lost in their first tournament games.

I did almost a full Monday schedule today. I decided to skip swimming, although I didn't miss coffee. I'll try to get back in the pool on Wednesday. We went to bridge, then straight to meet Margaret for dinner and the ballgame. It definitely made for a long day.

No comments: