Thursday, March 26, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel?

At last, I'm finally starting to feel better. I got some quality chair time this afternoon, without being interrupted by coughing. So after being up for about an hour at 3 a.m. this morning, maybe I'll get in a full night's sleep tonight. Incidentally, I discovered that Bravo network shows episodes of West Wing at 3-4 a.m.ET - so it wasn't a totally wasted hour. I don't think I'll be setting an alarm for it, though.

PBS Program note: The three new episodes of the Antiques Road Show that were filmed in Chattanooga last summer will premiere next Monday, 30 March. Episodes #2 and 3 will be on the following two Monday nights. Check your local listing. Nothing we took warranted filming, but we might show up in one of the crowd shots or backgrounds.

Today's photo is of one of my paintings, a watercolor on paper, Silver Swirl.

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sian said...

I just love that watercolour! Wish I could come and visit your gallery!

Mary Z said...

I'd love to have you visit, Sian. Come anytime!

The watercolor is for sale. It's $60.00 plus postage. It's not framed, but does have the silver mat. Matted dimensions are 15 x 19".

Sian said...

Could you contact me via email Mary Z? so we can discuss logistics etc! email: sian.thomas@btinternet.com
Thanks!