Saturday, March 21, 2009

Early night tonight

I'll bet you're almost as tired of hearing about this cold as I am of having it. But, wait! I don't think that's possible. Thought things were getting better, but then....

Just a couple of hours sleep last night, due to coughing. We did the two basketball games today - Women's First Round, NCAA Tournament. UNC just barely beat Univ of Central Florida, and Purdue won over Charlotte. UCF probably played the most intense active game - but to no avail.

We enjoyed seeing Margaret, and went to dinner at La Altena after the games. Then she headed home. And I feel like warmed over you-know-what.

I'll close and post early with two of my paintings from the show - Blue Faces #1 and #2 (apologizing for the photo quality).
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: