Monday, March 30, 2009

Motley Monday

Today was the usual run-all-day Monday. Nothing spectacular.

Sometimes, I think I ought to take a hiatus from writing the blog. I hate these days when I think I don't have anything interesting to report.

I think I've sold another painting to an on-line friend. That's so exciting. I love knowing that other people enjoy the things I create. This got me thinking about the possibility of an on-line presence to market my pieces. I had a couple of friends who have "shops" on etsy.com. I've looked at the site and their procedures for opening a store. It looks interesting. I know it would be a lot of work though. And I'll have to give it a lot of thought before such an undertaking.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I've heard of another site called artfire - check it out as well.

Still feeling better?

Kate