Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lazy Saturday

This was another slow Saturday. Of the two bathing suits I got at TJMaxx yesterday, I kept one and took the other back. I did have to sew up some of the cleavage in the one I kept, but it'll work. That was basically "it" for the day.

I finished the latest Dana Stabenow book borrowed from Kate - Whisper to the Blood. We like her Kate Shugak series. I've started another book on the Kindle. Bold Spirit is a true story of Helga Estby's journey on foot across the United States (Spokane to NYC) in 1896. I read the sample and wanted more, so I bought it. More of a review will come later.

I've been feeling a lot better, but still getting the late evening laryngitis.

These are two watercolors, Irish Rooftop and The Widow of Sneem, based on photographs from my trip to Ireland in 1990.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: