Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Almost a regular Tuesday

Things have changed at the Gallery during the week I've been done. Roslynne's show has opened, and looks really good. Of course, everything else has been rearranged because of that. And we have another new artist in with us. Everything looks great!

That plus yesterday pretty much did me in for the day. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow. This may be allergy on top of the cold, and the allergy season is just getting started. There's no way I want to feel like this for the next month of various allergy seasons. Everybody will appreciate what fun it is for me to have completely lost my voice by the middle of the evening. Stop now! I can hear the laughter all the way over here.

Major women's basketball upset: #9 Michigan State beat #1 Duke.

Here's another one of my paintings - acrylic on canvas - Cape Breton Island coast.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: