Friday, March 27, 2009

A busy Friday

This turned out to be a pretty busy Friday. I did finally get back into the pool this morning - albeit the warm pool. I decided not to push my luck by going to the regular class, so I walked in the warm pool for most of the class time. Then I spent a few minutes in the steam room - trying to work some of this stuff out. After coffee, I took the clothes back to TJMaxx, and got a couple more bathing suits to try. One of those will work.

After the studio for a while, we spent most of the afternoon doing some chair time - probably dozing a bit.

The opening reception for Roslynne's solo show took us back to the gallery this evening. Everything looked great, and she had a pretty good crowd. After a bit, we went to Mom's Italian place with John & Sylvia for dinner. We checked back just to catch some clean-up time for the reception, then headed for home and basketball.

For some reason, I'm really tired tonight. I probably won't last too much longer.

No comments: