Sunday, March 08, 2009

Day 4

We saw four full games today!

Our Lady Mocs lost today in the women's semifinal game. It did make our Sarah happy, though, since they lost to the College of Charleston. In the other game, Western Carolina beat Samford for the other spot in the finals tomorrow.

The men's semis were interesting. The men Mocs won their semifinal game against Samford, so they'll be in the finals. The College of Charleston won their men's game, too, and they beat Davidson with the fabled Stephen Curry. It was exciting, and they really deserved to win. So C of C will be playing in both final games tomorrow.

As we were driving home, Sarah called and they're all going to be coming over in the morning to go to the games. We weren't surprised - we were sure they'd decide to come.

We're about shot after these four days. I've probably gone up and down more steps in the last four days than I have in as many years. My knees are really talking back to me. The good part is that I'm getting some exercise AND that I've been doing it without huffing and puffing as I go up every time. I guess that's the real benefit of having shed 60 pounds.

Two more games to go!

No comments: