Thursday, March 05, 2009

Day 1

The Southern Conference Tournament started today with the first three women's games (here in Chattanooga this year). We were there for all three. Tomorrow and Saturday will be VERY long - 6 games each day, starting at 9 a.m. with the last one starting at 9:30 p.m. One game today was pretty lopsided, but the other two were close. The men's and women's tournaments are being played here on the same weekend - that's why there are so many games.

John's computer was delivered shortly before we left for the ballgames today. He's thrilled that it's come, but he won't be able to start setting it up until Sunday or Monday.

I finally finished the library books I was reading, so I could start learning my Kindle. I started reading one of the samples I had downloaded. I took it with me to the ball games (as well as some socks to knit), and got some reading before and between games. I'm really liking it.

Allan will be heading back to NYC in the morning. He's gotten lots of contacts on this trip, and he's feeling really good about moving back.

Does anybody else's life revolve totally around college basketball during March?

No comments: