Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A snowy Monday

I pretty much stayed in today - I had to go to Walmart - we were almost out of tissues. And that's pretty much of a necessity right now. Everytime I cranked back in the chair to try to nap, I started coughing. So I guess I'm not completely out of the woods yet.

We did go to the basketball game tonight. Our Lady Mocs managed to win a squeaker 55-54 over the newest team in our conference, Samford Univ. (Birmingham, AL).
We had lots of snow showers and sleet today, but no accumulation here in the city. Again, it was a cold, raw day.

How amazing is it that Barack Obama has designated his chief rival, Hillary Clinton, to be Secretary of State! It is definitely going to be interesting!

Today's photo is John's take of a bouganville blossom at our hotel in El Fuerte, Sinaloa, Mexico.

No comments: