Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Photo Shoot??

Today was the day that I was to meet the photographer who was to take my picture for the article scheduled to be on the art page of the Sunday paper. This will be next month around the time my show starts. The editor of the art page has been terrific about the publicity.

The photo shoot (doesn't that sound professional???) was fun. The young photographer is just finishing a 6-month internship at the paper, taken while a student at the University of Montana. He worked for about an hour, taking an amazing number of pictures. I surely am glad they were only pixels, and can be deleted. He was very kind and chatty, putting me completely at ease. I hope he got at least one or two that will work.

Later this afternoon, UPS delivered our toy present to ourselves. It's called the Dancing Helix, and it is SO cool. I had first seen this in our doctor's office, and John finally found it on the internet and we promptly ordered one.

And, today was another one of those days when I was in the paper - but this time on the comic page. Here's today's "Family Circus". That's generally the way I paint.



 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: