Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A chilly Tuesday

Region III of the Tennessee Watercolor Society is having a show at the North River Civic Center. I took one of Vicki's paintings and two of mine to be included in the exhibit. It's a great exhibit space, and it'll be fun to see how it looks. I'll try to get a photo next week when we're over there for bridge.

I went to the shop this morning. When we got a chance, Vicki took me over to her new house for a tour and for leftover Thanksgiving stuff for lunch. What a lovely house this is - it really suits them. Now if the front of the shop/gallery will just get done.

That took just about all the stamina I had. But it's getting better. I'll keep pushing. I'm not ready to try the swim class yet, but maybe on Friday. Plus, I was really cold all day long. That's so weird for me - I'm NEVER cold. The corn chowder I made for supper (from Thanksgiving leftover corn and potatoes) surely did taste good tonight.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Corn Chowder - YUMMMMMMMMM!

Mary Z said...

It was definitely good - and I expect the leftovers to be even better.