Saturday, March 19, 2011

Women's First Round

I slept very poorly last night - only sound sleep was a couple of hours from 4-6 a.m - until the alarm went off. We left about 8 to go to Knoxville. Our game started at 11 (Lady Vols 99, Stetson 37); followed by Marquette (64) vs. Texas (56). We got home about 4:30. I was able to check, and the College of Charleston beat Cleveland 64-56 in the NIT. A good day!

We got a pizza to split (about 8” diameter) between the three of us at the game. That was about right for lunch. I had gotten some pulled pork barbecue yesterday to have for supper tonight, so that was easy.

More basketball the rest of the evening. I’m really tired, so I’m outta here.
-----------------------------------------
A magic place!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Congratulations to the Lady Vols. I have to admit I have mixed feelings when I look forward to playing them.

I'm just thankful for TV coverage.