Thursday, March 17, 2011

Almost Spring.

There were some wild ballgames today - as the men‘s NCAA tournament started. Some of the upsets really played havoc with office pools, I‘ll bet.

We went out for my birthday dinner tonight. Showing no originality, we went to the same place we’ve gone on my birthday the last couple of years. If you have a Bonefish Grill in your area, give it a try sometime. We’ve had really good seafood there, even if it seems we go only on my birthday. I love fresh tuna, and it’s one of the few places that has it and does it right. Yum! John had shrimp and scallops, instead of his usual appetizer bowl of mussels.

I hope everybody’s enjoyed St. Patrick’s Day. It should be officially spring soon. John’s thrilled because the predicted high for tomorrow is 80.
==============================
This is a typical view from a hilltop in rural England.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

In some survey or other, I was asked, "who will win the NCAA tournament?" They meant men, of course; women get no respect.

I decided to dismiss all the obvious ones and answered, "Gonzaga." Gonzaga won last night. Upset.