Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Mostly the same routine today. I went to swimming, coffee, and physical therapy. The PT is helping that painful muscle in my back, and mostly it feels really good - especially the minutes of heat and electrical stimulation at the end. We had scheduled lunch with the old painting group at an “Asian Fusion” restaurant for today. We were 7 at lunch - I think 5 of us liked the food - the other two not so much.

John brought me a dozen red roses for my birthday. They’re beautiful and I do love having flowers in the house. We usually go out to dinner on my birthday, but we had such good leftovers right now, we put it off for another day.

I’ve gotten so many great messages (in various forms) with happy birthday wishes. It’s a great feeling to have such terrific friends and family and feel all the love. Thanks and love to you all. It was a special day - even if John did remind me that I was entering my “fourth quarter-century”.
==========================
I put up photos of Alison and Sarah, so I guess I’d better put one of myself. This is from the Erie Canal trip 18 months ago.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mickle in NZ said...

Belated Happy Birthday, dear Mary. I hope your special day was kind to you.

My, you look glamorous, it is a very flattering shot.

XXXXXX Michelle (with Zebby Cat's gentle, mild snores in the background, bless him)

Jennifer said...

The very happiest of o'birthdays to you!