Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday - much like Saturday

Well, maybe not quite such a lazy day. I've rearranged my closet (summer stuff on the lower shelves, winter on the top), and got the stuff for the suitcases laid out on the bed. Now we can start to tweak and edit what we're going to take.

We got a special treat today. Matt had been visiting home this weekend. He stopped on his way back to Atlanta and we took him out to lunch. It's lagniappe - getting to spend some unplanned time with family.

The Men's Final Four is set. I hope YOUR team is one of the four. I know several very disappointed fans. The Women's Elite Eight will be played Monday and Tuesday.
========================================
This is inside the compound of Old Sarum.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Point of interest: in the eight years or so since I first mentioned basketball, you are the first person who shares my interest.

Never give up hope.