Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lady Vols 79, Marquette 70

There were only 8 of us at swimming this morning (and all had been at the party yesterday). We got a good workout, though. And then, of course, went to Panera. I got a free pastry today, so the exercise was all for naught, I guess. PT session after that, and no WalMart today. We have so much food left over from the party, I probably won’t have to go until after we get back from our trip.

Margaret brought a disc with her pictures from the birthday party, but I haven’t had a chance to look at them. I’ll do that tomorrow.

It’s late, and I’m tired. We had to work hard at the basketball game tonight. Marquette played a terrific game against the Lady Vols. We were ahead the whole game, but Marquette never quit - they‘re a good team. The final score was 79-70. (Sorry, Jennifer) And now on to the Sweet Sixteen in Dayton, playing against OhioState.
===================================
A lady meditating - not an uncommon sight at Stonehenge.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I thought of you and figured you were there! Tough loss, but they did play hard.

Harriet said...

That must have been some game! You must have been tired after all that.

Ours is tonight -- I'll have to watch NCIS on the computer tomorrow.