Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fixing things

John went to see a cardiologist today. He had a physical in January, and the doc was concerned about some extra heartbeats on his EKG. The cardiologist is pretty sure it's nothing, but says sometimes this can be caused by a thyroid problem. So they drew blood to check that. That silly little gland can certainly cause a variety of problems. Also, he's to have an echo cardiogram next week, then return to see the doc in April.

My PT appointments are going well. I think that stressed muscle is finally starting to respond. I’m set up for three more treatments next week.

Today has been just plain cold and raw. Yuck! At least we don't have snow. I got my new phone today, and took it in to Verizon. They kept telling me I could do this myself, and when I insisted I wanted them to transfer the data, they reluctantly agreed to get it set up again. I still had to do some of the things myself. I'm not real happy with the service at the Verizon store right now. But at least I have a working phone again.
=======================
Masonry work, Parish church, Avebury. The fill between the dressed stones is knapped flint.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: