Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday stuff

After swimming and Panera, I got all my painting stuff from Missy’s studio. She’s been so good to let me share her space, but she’s closing it down. I got it all in the car, then transferred to the house. I’ll get it organized when we get back.

Tonight was symphony night. We’ve been picking up a friend to go to the concerts. She doesn’t want to drive at night, and it’s not a problem for us. Anyway, she took us out to dinner tonight as a thank-you. The concert was one of our least favorites of the season - just not taken with the selections - even though the musicians were excellent.

And then we hurried home to watch the last two games of the Sweet Sixteen.
---------------------------------------------------------
This is the approach to Old Sarum, near Salisbury, England.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: