Monday, March 07, 2011

More basketball

I'm certainly sleeping well - very tired by the time I get to bed. We were back and forth to the arena today. Our ladies played about noon (and lost in overtime to Samford) . Then we came home to watch the Lady Vols (who won big over KY). And then went back to the arena to watch the College of Charleston win a hard-fought game over Furman. “Live” basketball for us is almost over for the year. We’ll go to the finals here tomorrow, and then to the Women’s NCAA first round games in Knoxville in two weeks. We’ll have to watch the rest on TV.

Sarah and her friend had a great time at the game. They sat right behind the team, and had made posters to hold up - and even got on TV a couple of times. We sat on the other side of the arena. They're planning to head out early in the morning - driving to Houston for the rest of their spring break. It’s been fun having them here.
=================================
It’s great to watch all the people interacting with the stones.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harriet said...

I just got back online -- my daughter's computer died shortly after mine did! That tornado sounds horrific; I'm glad you're okay.

I am so thankful for having my team on television. There is no way I could have gotten to Hartford or Storrs, but I haven't missed a game, except for one shown on a strange station that won't get the rights again.