Monday, August 06, 2007

Hot cards


The big news today - at least for me - was very good cards at bridge. My partners and I had some great cards, and I had a really big score! It's about time I had some good cards occasionally. It was a long dry spell until a few weeks ago. And I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

It was SO good to get back into the pool, get some exercises, see all the folks, and get to coffee and chat at Panera Bread. You'd think we'd been out for a lot longer than a week. The fire seemed to be contained to the men's and women's dressing rooms - and all the rest has been cleaned up.

The weather hasn't changed any - high today 95. The predicted highs for the rest of the week range from 97-100, with heat indices from 105-112. Just miserable!

Nothing much else going on. So, as they way, if you haven't got anything to say, the least you can do is Shut Up! So, it's a short post tonight.

Today's photo is a way to take a self-portrait in the Valley of the Gods.

No comments: