Thursday, August 23, 2007

105 today!


Be sure to read Leroy Sievers' blog for today (23 August). Click here to get there. Click here to get there directly.

Another travel day today. Beth, Lisa and I had some good talking time this morning. After I went to Flo Jean's for a little while to help her with some computer problems, I headed for home. It's a 3-hour drive, but at least the car is air-conditioned. It's nice to be home for a while - if only a couple of weeks.

I had asked a friend here for some wardrobe advice. I've always like the clothes she wears, and asked where she purchased them. She gave me the name of some catalogs she uses. Then she called to tell me she had left me a present at Studio 2. I picked it up on the way out of town on Tuesday. It's a gorgeous loose kimono-type jacket in lush royal blues and gold. And it fits perfectly. What a wonderful, thoughtful thing to do. I can't wait for a chance to wear it. Maybe I'll be able to find something to wear it with to the Gallery Hop on 8 September. Since I'll be one of the Studio 2 featured artists, I guess I'll need to dress up a little bit.

Today's picture is one of the "engagement" pictures of the happy couple. Aren't they great!?!

No comments: