Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back to Hendersonville


The new cleaning lady came again this morning. I'm so glad to have somebody again. I got to go to Studio 2 briefly, and then left for Hendersonville. The drivwe was uneventful - the usual 2 1/2 hours. The best part was that the extension of the bypass from Hendersonville to Gallatin has been completed, and we can get almost all the way on a controlled access road.

Kimberly and I took Beth to the Cancer Clinic for her marking session. They wouldn't let us go back with her, but she came back with all her blue drawings. She didn't get any tattoos yet. I told her she should ask why she was being discriminated against. She's scheduled for a CAT scan on Thursday, and is very apprehensive about that. She's claustophobic, and is very edgy about it, even though she's been told it's just a "doughnut" and not the tube. We're going to try to go by there tomorrow for her to look at it, to reassure her. She starts her actual radiation treatments on Monday.

It's good to visit with Beth, Lisa, Kimberly and Foster. I browsed through a JCPenney catalog and found some separates that will work beautifully for some new "nice clothes". I just admired them, and before I knew it, Beth had ordered them for me. I do need a push from time to time.

Surprise, surprise, the high for today was 100, with no rain.

Today's picture is dusk at Valley of the Gods.

No comments: