Sunday, December 18, 2016

Sunday Stealing





1. Which is worse? Being gossiped about or being lied to? Being lied to.  I don't care about gossip.

2. What is your favorite "Starbucks" drink? Or if you have better taste, Dunkin’Donuts? I don't do either one.

3. Name an embarrassing moment (Make it good). I can't think of one right now, but I'm sure there have been many.

4. Is it hard for you to ask some to forgive you when you have wronged them? Definitely not.

4. Who do you wish you could meet? Michelle Obama

5. Best food comes from which country? I love food from any country.  When we traveled, I always wanted to have something local.

6. Do you like small talk, or deep conversations? Depends on the situation, but mostly deep conversations

7. Who do you most want to encourage this year? Right now I want to encourage myself to keep going with my physical therapy to keep improving my new knee.

8. If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what would they say? Would they be right? What will you do about it? They'd probably advise me to keep active, and they'd be right. I probably wouldn't do it as much as I should.

9. How often do you get real sick? I rarely get more than an occasional cold.

10. Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends? Some of each, but I'm blessed with several very close friends.

11. If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose? Cancer or dementia. 

12. What was your favorite book of 2016? My reading capacity has been so bad for the last few years, I don't have a favorite book of the year.

13. What was one of your biggest accomplishments in 2016? Surviving, and getting a new knee.

14. If you could be guaranteed a spot on the reality show "Survivor", would you go? Absolutely not!

15. Which is worse? Shopping for Jeans or a bathing suit? I hate all shopping, but probably jeans.

16. How old was your oldest living relative (still living or in the past)? My dear Aunt Betsy was 92 when she died - she's the oldest I know of.

No comments: