Thursday, December 01, 2016

Lovely fall weather

It was a lovely cool day today.  Margaret came over and took me to Walmart - my first trip to WM post surgery.  I still rode in the cart, so that wasn't different, but it was nice to have her to bring the purchases in for me.

We also had a session with the financial consultant.  There are still a few loose ends to tie up - and hopefully that will done before the end of the year.  I love that Margaret is staying on top of all the financial stuff with and for me.  And she knows that Sue will take care of the medical stuff.

I have my first outpatient PT on Monday, and am set up for that three times a week for several weeks.  I know it will hurt, but be ever so helpful in the long run.

There are more lovely fall days in the forecast, and also some wonderful rain ahead.

No comments: