Friday, December 02, 2016

Friday morning

Busy morning for me, but slug afternoon.  I went to coffee, then got a haircut.  It'd only been 2 1/2 weeks since the last one, but my hair had gone crazy (my friend says hair grows faster when it's cold).  Anyhow, it's much better now.  I picked up a prescription at the pharmacy, and then went to see about getting a handicapped plate for my car.  I've got the placard, but decided, with only one car, I'd get a handicapped plate, and keep the placard in my purse for when I might be in someone else's car.  Unfortunately, I went to the wrong place first, and had to go about another 10+ miles to the right office.  I had to wait about 15 minutes, but had a place to sit, and the wonderful clerk even changed the plates for me.  I had just renewed the old plate, so there was just a small fee for the change-over. That was certainly enough work for one day, so I came home, had lunch, and took a short nap. LOL

No comments: